10x60 Vario-Finder with 10x60 Quick Release Bracket. Needs QRBASEM. (1060VQ)
Brand : Baader Planetarium/Astro-Physics
- Early September
The 10 x 60 Vario-Finder is produced by Baader Planetarium and includes many features and functions:
- High quality coated 61mm f/4 objective (250 mm focal length)
- Coarse focusing is provided by the sliding draw tube (35 mm travel), and fine focusing is performed using the threaded objective cell with lens-locking ring (12 mm travel).
- 1 ¼" brass clamp ring with 3 thumb screws for interchangeable eyepieces and accessories
- 45° erecting prism with 1 ¼" nosepiece and T-2 thread
- 25mm eyepiece with variable brightness illuminated measuring reticle
- Retractable dew shield
The Vario Finder system is unique in that it utilizes a high quality 2-element Zeiss designed objective and an interchangeable T-2 accessory system that will allow the included 45° prism to be switched with user-provided 90° prisms, or used in a straight-through configuration. Because of the exceptional quality of the optics, this finder will also be able to be used as a guide scope employing a variety of new 3rd party guide cameras with the addition of several accessories produced by Astro-Physics.
This finder assembly includes an Astro-Physics custom bracket for mounting in our Quick Release Base (QRBASEM) or previous base that you may have purchased in the past. The bracket slides into the dovetail base and then tightens quickly with two thumbscrews. This provides a secure and repeatable method of attachment. A Baader tripod dovetail adapter is also included with the finder. The nylon alignment screws provide a quick and easy way to align your finder without marring its finish.
10 x 60 Vario-Finder
1 ¼" brass clamp ring with 3 thumb screws for interchangeable eyepieces and accessories
45° erecting prism with 1 ¼" nosepiece and T-2 thread
25mm eyepiece with variable brightness illuminated measuring reticle
Quick Release Bracket
Quick Release Base (QRBASEM), purchased separately, is required for attachment. You may also use a previous version of the base: QRBASE, QRBASES, QRBASES-A, QRBASED.
Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz. (0.935 kg)
Battery for illuminator: one CR2032 coin battery (included with initial purchase).